Event Wedding Insurance
Event Wedding Insurance provides Wedding Insurance for 1000's of couples each year, so they have plenty of experience in this type of insurance. WeddingPlan offers coverage for weddings, and as they are backed by AXA Insurance UK Plc, their policies can be relied upon to provide cover that is appropriate and affordable. With the average cost of a wedding now estimated to be £20,000, this is beneficial to everyone.
Types of cover
Event Wedding Insurance offer 2 main types of Wedding cover:
- Wedding Insurance – Insurance for weddings in the UK.
- Civil Ceremonies – Insurance for Civil Partnership Ceremonies.
Event Wedding Insurance will cover your wedding for cancellation costs of up to £30,000. They offer a range of packages designed to give a wide choice to suit every need and budget.
Event Wedding Insurance covers:
- Supplier problems or failure
- Wedding attire damaged or ruined
- Cancellation due to illness, accident or death
- Adverse Weather
- Loss of Wedding Rings
- Photographic failure, loss or damage
- Public Liability Cover
- Wedding Gifts Cover
Event Wedding Insurance also provides optional cover for:
- Hired Wedding Equipment
- Ceremonial Swords
- Employer's Liability
- Band or DJ
Why not get a Quote today and see how little it could cost to get the cover you need?