Terms and Conditions for CompareUkWeddingInsurance.co.uk
CompareUkWeddingInsurance.co.uk (hereafter referred to as “Website”) is owned and operated by Interweb Media Limited (hereafter referred to as “Interweb Media”), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3819705, whose registered address is Bury House, 1-3 Bury St, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4AW, United Kingdom.
CompareUkWeddingInsurance.co.uk is a trading name of Interweb Media Ltd who are an Appointed Representative of Eversure Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 6751893, whose registered address is Bury House, 1-3 Bury St, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4AW, United Kingdom, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 501311. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website https://register.fca.org.uk/ or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
Protect My Wedding® (hereafter referred to as “PMW”) is a trading name of Eversure Limited. However, compareukweddinginsurance.co.uk and PMW are completely separate businesses. We do not favour the PMW brand on any of our comparison services, the results are first displayed in ascending order of the premium value. You may change the way these results are displayed by using the menu provided.
In these Terms and Conditions, "we", "our" and "us" means Interweb Media, trading as CompareUkWeddingInsurance.co.uk and "you" and "your" means any person who accesses and uses this Website.
- By using this Website you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use this Website.
- We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this Website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this Website then the latter shall prevail.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this
The Service we provide on this Website
- This Website compares wedding insurance policies from a range insurance companies that offer wedding insurance. We do not compare the whole market.
- Based on the information you provide us, we will provide a selection of policies that meet your criteria. This information we provide will be presented in a table format and we will list the main benefits provided by each insurer along with any significant exclusions and the policy premium.
- We do not favour any one insurer over another and the information is first displayed in ascending order of the premium value. You may change the way these results are displayed by using the menu provided.
- All policy benefits quoted are subject to terms and conditions, cover level and underwriting criteria of the respective insurer.
- Any premiums we quote are for indicative purposes only and you should not rely on these figures as a firm or guaranteed price. You will need to visit each insurer to establish a firm price for your insurance requirements.
- The decision to purchase insurance through any of the insurers featured on this Website remains with yourself and you should satisfy yourself that the insurance cover offered meets your demands and needs by reading the policy wording and policy summary documentation made available to you prior to purchase. Any cancellation rights will be detailed in the documentation issued by the insurer.
- Information and indicative premiums displayed on this Website are subject to change without notice.
- We take no responsibility for arranging or administering any policies displayed on this Website, you should contact the relevant insurer directly.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on this Website and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Interweb Media or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any this Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this Website content requires the prior written permission of Interweb Media.
- The names, images and logos identifying Interweb Media or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Interweb Media and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Interweb Media or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Interweb Media are not responsible for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through this Website. Any links to third party websites from this Website do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Interweb Media and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
- This Website content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Interweb Media, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Interweb Media excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Interweb Media does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the Website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Interweb Media is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Interweb Media for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the Website.
- Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Interweb Media’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Interweb Media shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- losses suffered by third parties; or
- any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this Website regardless of the form of action.
- Interweb Media do not warrant that functions available on this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- The failure or delay of Interweb Media to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Interweb Media’s right to enforce that right.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Contacting Interweb Media about these Terms and Conditions
Should you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us in writing at the following address:
Interweb Media Ltd
1-3 Bury St