WeddingPlan Wedding Insurance
WeddingPlan have been providing Wedding Insurance for 1000's of couples each year since 1998, so they have plenty of experience in this type of insurance. WeddingPlan offers coverage for weddings and gives great peace of mind and excellent cover, and with the average cost of a wedding now estimated to be £20,000 this is beneficial to everyone.
Types of cover
WeddingPlan offer 3 main types of Wedding cover:
- Wedding Insurance – Insurance for weddings in the UK.
- Overseas Wedding Insurance – Insurance for Weddings taking place outside of the UK.
- Civil Ceremonies – Insurance for Civil Partnership Ceremonies.
WeddingPlan Wedding Insurance will cover your wedding for cancellation costs of up to £50,000. They offer a range of packages designed to give a wide choice to suit every need and budget.
WeddingPlan Wedding Insurance covers:
- Supplier problems or failure
- Wedding attire damaged or ruined
- Cancellation due to illness, accident or death
- Adverse Weather
- Wedding transport not arriving
- Photographic failure, loss or damage
- Personal Accident Cover
- Personal Liability Cover
WeddingPlan also provide optional cover for marquees, so any damage to the hired marquee can be covered, and ceremonial swords, as replacing a stolen or damaged sword or marquee can be very expensive. WeddingPlan also offer an optional extension for Public Liability cover, for added peace of mind.
Why not get a Quote today and see how little it could cost to get the cover you need?